I was just introduced to a book that was written in 1958 called The Naked Communist. It outlines declared goals for taking over America from within. The goals were read from The Naked Communist by a Florida judge, in a presentation to the House of Representatives in 1963. According to the text, some of the goals are:
• Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
• Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
• Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo. )
• Do away with all loyalty oaths.
• Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
• Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
• Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
• Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
• Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
• Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
• Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
• Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
• Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.”
• Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
• Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
• Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
• Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
• Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
• Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
• Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents. 
What has the church been doing for the last 50 years? We have retreated to the church, turned the other cheek, enabled our enemies by praying for them and refused to embrace or participate with the judicial Christ.
It is not too late to save our nation. One major communist goal of using environmental laws to restrict and decimate business seems to have succeeded. It can be reversed in the next election. Abolishing the EPA and cutting government is the function of elections. Asking God to destroy the enemy takes on new meaning when we realize how successful the communists have been.
 EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES Thursday, January 10, 1963. Communist Goals (1963) Congressional Record–Appendix, pp. A34-A35 January 10, 1963
 Skousen, Cleon. The Naked Communist. Buccaneer Books, 2003. Cited by.http://www.rense.com/general32/americ.htm